Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Used Books for Sale

Here are a list of books I have for sale. All the money I make from these books will go toward Andrew's tournament fees. Regionals is next week and National (if he qualifies) is in June. I'll be adding more soon so check back. All prices include shipping and I send everything media mail. I accept paypal, money orders, or checks. If your interested you can e-mail me at tracey.usborne@gmail.com .

Homeschooling Helps:

The Complete Home Learning by Rebecca Rupp $20 ppd. This is a great homeschooling resource! With 843 pages-this is a big book! I checked it out of our local library so many times! But after I purchased it I only looked at it a few times, so it's in excellent condition. There is highlighting on 3 pages or so.
Educating the WholeHearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson $10 ppd. The cover is a little worn but otherwise it good condition. Another great homeschooling resouce. I've heard many homeschoolers say it's there favorite homeschooling how-to book.
Home Schooling Children with Special Needs: Turning Challenges into Opportunities $5 ppd. Good condition except for a little wear on the binding.

Usborne Books:

Understanding Your Brain and internet- linked book(pb) 6.75 ppd (like new)
The Usborne Book of Juggling (good condition) pb $3.00 ppd
The Children's Book of Art:an introduction to famous paintings Internet-Linked (like new)Hardcover $10.75
Usborne young reading Gladiators (like new) $5.75
Vikings (like new) ages 6-8 $4.75
The Shunning by Bevely Lewis, pb, good condition $6.00 ppd

No comments:

Post a Comment