Monday, August 10, 2009

Paperback Swap

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.
Paperback swap is an online book swapping site. It's free and easy to use. You post books you want to swap and you get one credit for every book you mail. You can choose 1 book for every credit you have. Paperback swap e-mails you when someone wants one of your books. Then you print out a wrapper that tells you how much postage you need. It's always media mail-around $2.30 per book. Wrap the book and mail. For the first 10 books you post you get 2 free credits that you can use right away. It's awesome! I signed up at the end of may and I've received 6 books so far and I should be getting two more credits soon. If you do decide to sign-up please give my name -momtofivekids- and I'll receive extra book credits. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of this before. I'll have to check it out. I'll put your name down if I do it. Happy reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got some books that I will use in our homeschool this year.

    ReplyDelete