Friday, June 30, 2023

My Final Post

My life has changed! I got married in August to a wonderful, godly man who loves me so much!  Dan has two adult children. His son Scott got married three weeks before we did, and now they are having a baby. We're going to be grandparents!  We are praying about and ministry opportunities, and where to buy a house. 

In the fall I did three months of schooling and became a Licensed Nursing Assistant. I did this largely because of Dan's encouragement, and I'm so happy I did! I have a wonderful job caring for a woman named Beverly. She has Alzheimer's, so it can be challenging, but it's been such a blessing!

 Sid turned eighteen last month and just graduated high school. We had a party for her yesterday. It's bitter sweet for me. This wraps up thirty-two years of having kids at home, and twenty-seven years of homeschooling! I loved it so much, it's been such a huge part of my life! God has blessed me with the gift of raising five children. Even now, I love when we all get together and just hang out, go for a hike, play music or board games together. I'm so proud of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment