Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Sunday

We didn't go to church this morning, but we had a very nice family time.

My parents bought a new couch set, so they gave us there old one. It's in great condition -we sure needed a new one!


We made homemade pizza for dinner. I love my Kitchen Aid! It's great for making pizza dough, breads, cookies, cakes -so many things!


I got inspired by kscmom and I started taking inventory of my pantry/cupboards. I organized and threw out anything we weren't using or was past the date.

Sophie spent the whole time playing with a small amount of dough, while I was making pizzas.

2 comments:

  1. We love homemade pizza too! We inherited my Mom's old sectional this year as well. It was only a year old but she was tired of the sectional and wanted a regular 2 piece set. We love it. It's just the right size for all of us. How do you like MUS Geometry? I have been looking at that for a while. I'd taken a break from the computer but baby and I caught a stomach virus later. God is a healer so we will be back when He allows. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son likes the MUS geometry. But he's always used MUS and he likes it. We tried Teaching Texbooks for Algebra 1 and he hated it. He's very happy that we switched back to MUS.

    ReplyDelete