Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great find!

Yesterday and today were big cleaning/organizing days for me. I really took it easy over Christmas break, then everyone got sick here. So, needless to say my house really needed a good cleaning and I finally had the energy and the drive to get it done. In the Afternoon the boys and I went to the dump and got some great toys.

You have to walk through the "Still good shed" to dump our trash and today we found a Rokenbok starter set w/ an extra vehicle and a K'nex Electronic Arcade-both are very expensive toys. My boys have been eying the Rokenbok set at our local toy store for years. It's quite a blessing to get it for free! Charles, Christian and Isaiah spent the afternoon setting it up and it works great.

1 comment:

  1. We're on the same page this weekend. I have cleaned the refrigerator only to discover that someone had broken my bottom shelf and my warranty has expired! I'm working with 2 main shelves for a family of 7. I ran out of laundry detergent while washing clothes. I got ready to make my lasagna and noticed that hubby tapped into the lasagna hamburger stash to make extra hamburgers the night before. The moral of this story....plan ahead and keep everyone out of the kitchen! LOL!

    ReplyDelete