Thursday, April 24, 2008

Homeschool Day 155

Christian read aloud to me while exercising!


Andrew:
Andrew spent the day recuperating from the tournament. We didn't get home last night till 1:30am, so I let him sleep in and spend the day relaxing. He had play practice in the evening.

Charles:
Pre-Algebra-lesson 12F
Science-ABeka Science of the Physical Creation -Section review 6:3
Total Language Plus- vocab unit 1 D, spelling unit 2 D, Reading comp. ch. 5
TLP Reading-The Trumpeter of Krakow by Eric P. Kelly
History-Lesson 73 Dante Alighieri, Poet of the middle ages
Grammar-Painless Grammar
Bible- personal bible reading
Music-keyboard

Isaiah:

Math-U -See Lesson 112F
Easy Grammar Plus-Pg 69
The Mystery of History
Reading-The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
cursive writing
Play Practice
Bible-personal bible reading
Typing

Christian:
Math-U-See-21 C
Phonics-Letters and Sounds Pg 98
Reading- More Busy Times (Pathway readers) A Hard day for Nancy
Bible-The Memory Bible
Five in a Row:
Madeline
by Ludwig Bemelmans
Health-Discussed good health habits: washing hands, exersize, eating health, enough rest,ect.
Geography-review map of France
Made a France flag booklet


I was going write a post about Five in a Row curriculum, but Lisa did today so I'll let you read hers :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Don't you just love the spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to peek into someone else's homeschool day.
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my post about FIAR. We are really having a great time with it. I was thrilled to discover that even our small library had many of the selections (I don't want to buy them if I can find them at the library) and the www.homeschoolsahre.com website. I wish I had discovered it a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete