How Do You Meal Plan?
Before I took a blogging break, every week I would post a new menu plan and link it to organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. This has been so helpful to me. I no longer wonder an hour before dinner what we are going to have to eat! I come up with a weekly plan for all our meals, and I usually stick with it. Occasionally, I will switch days around, or not make something I planned, in that case I put it on the next weeks plan. I take a list to the grocery store each week and I've been trying not to buy anything that's not on my list. This can be challenging (especially when I bring the younger kids) but really helps save money!
Mom's Famous Chicken (this is what my kids call it)
Frozen boneless chicken breasts
3 or 4 beaten eggs
1. First cut the chicken into strips.
2. Dip the chicken strips into beaten eggs.
3. Then coat with bread crumbs.
4. Fry in a thin layer of vegetable oil and turn over when dark.
5. Place on paper towels or napkins after frying.