Monday, September 22, 2008

Daybook 9/22

For Today...Monday September 22,

Outside my Window...
it's starting to get dark and some of my kids are playing 4 square in the yard.

I am thinking... that I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

From the learning rooms...
Ellis Island, Neil Armstrong, clouds, storms, adding money, Spanish

I am thankful that...I'm able to stay home with my kids.

From the kitchen... Andrew made a yummy coffee cake today. I'm cooking chicken fried rice-it's almost dinner time.

I am wearing...
black slacks and a cotton, flowery print shirt.

I am reading...What the Bible is all About Bible Handbook by Mears

I am hoping...
that I can stay home more this school year. Way too much running around last year!

I am creating...scrapbooking pages again! Yay!

I am hearing...kids talking, Andrew playing "PacMan Fever" on the guitar.

Around the house.... I'm learning to relax more, life is too short to worry about anything.

One of my favorite things... the fall season. I love the crisp, cool air, and the leaves changing colors.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...focus on school, maybe a nice fall hike, and a trip to the playground

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
There's a bald eagle flying above the water.

5 comments:

  1. You are right on about not worrying. I read this on a blog yesterday..."No need to borrow trouble from tomorrow when today is all I can live in".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these thoughts. Staying home more, relaxing, gratitude for the blessings our family brings. . . I am right there with you :-)

    Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Looking forward to catching up! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture! I enlarged to the eagle too. :)

    Hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! Fall is my favorite time of year also. I have hopes to stay home more this year (after soccer season is over) and to not waste time worrying. thanks for sharing your thoghts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun catching up on your blog.
    I am finally passing along the sweet award you gave me.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete