Monday, October 13, 2008

Daybook 10/14


Outside My Window..the the leaves on the trees are turning beautiful red, orange and yellow colors.
I am thinking...about how God wants to have a close relationship with us.
I am thankful that...my kids have been engaging in more creative activities instead of always wanting to play computer games or TV.
From the learning rooms...I am so excited about Truth Quest History Guides. Age of Revolution II 1800-1865 just came in the mail yesterday. It lists tons of great books for grades 1-12 that I can get at the library.
From the kitchen...I made apple crisp and Andrew made pizza quesadillas for dinner.
I am wearing..a dark pink sweater and jeans.
I am creating...lots of apple deserts.
I am going...to do something different with my hair!
I am reading...The Shack by William P. Young. 
I am hoping....to see my best friend soon!
I am hearing...kids playing, using their imaginations.
Around the house...there is always something that needs to be done!
One of my favorite things...is reading chapter books aloud to my kids. I haven't done this in a while, and I'm just starting a new book today.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: dentist appointments, Sophie is having a friend over.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment