Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family Fun Night

Last night the older boys went bowling with their youth group, so my husband and I spent the evening with Sophie and Christian. We played red light- green light, telephone, and name that sound, a game that Christian made up.

Then Christian asked if we could get the trumpet and violin out, so we played with the instruments for a while. My husband played trumpet in the marching band in high school, and someone gave us a violin years ago. Maybe Christian will learn to play the violin; I hope one of my kids will. Charles tried it when he got home; he says he'd like to learn too.

After the older boys got home, they all had fun playing with the microphone and digital delay on the guitar possessor. What a great night!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun evening! I love those times that turn out to be fun and memorable, even without a lot of planning. :)

    ReplyDelete