Saturday, August 15, 2009

God is Awesome!

I am so excited! For weeks now, the verse-a-day that I have on my left side bar has amazingly been exactly what I need. We've been having some struggles lately, financial and otherwise, and for the last three days I keep thinking about the verse "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Well, guess what the verse is today? I tend to try to figure out and fix things on my own, and having this verse that I've been thinking about happen to come up today on the verse-a-day just reminds me that God is with me. He knows what we're going though and He cares. 

1 comment:

  1. I love when God does stuff like that. He really IS everywhere, and he really DOES care about our every need, and he really CAN take care of each one. And he likes to remind us of that. Isn't he great!?!

    Thanks for sharing. It feels good to share praises! :)

    ReplyDelete