Monday, February 1, 2010

Daybook 2/1/10




FOR TODAY: February 1,2010
Outside my window...it's a cold, sunny day
I am thinking...about making cookies for desert :)
I am thankful that...My kids have all been healthy during the flu season
From the learning rooms...Isaiah and Charles joined a robotics team for First Robotics Competition. They have been spending hours and hours working with the team.
From the kitchen..Kielbasa dinner tonight. Christian's favorite!
I am wearing...Jeans and a purple fleece top
I am creating...an organized home
I am remembering...when my best friend lived close by and we would talk long walks together.
I am going...to keep exercising. I started an exercise routine about 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to do it everyday except Sundays
I am reading..I've been reading 1 Corinthians and I'm still reading Parallel Play: growing up with undiagnosed Asperger's by Time Page and The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis
I am hoping...to get the kids portfolios ready this week for mid-year evaluations that are in 2 weeks
I am hearing...Andrew and his friend making a Facebook page for their new band
Around the house...we moved the bedrooms around and it's working out so well!
One of my favorite things...is going for a hike on a beautiful day
A few plans for the rest of the week: not too many plans this this week. A friend and I are getting together to plan a once a month cooking day. yay!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



No comments:

Post a Comment