Friday, August 16, 2013

Reading and Making Cookies

 
 
 
 
 
 There has been lots of reading going on around here! Isaiah, who doesn't usually read for pleasure, has been devouring books! And over three days Sophie has read Because of Winn-dixie by Kate DiCamillo and The Boxcar Children.
 
Christian and Sophie decided that they wanted to make cookies to sell. They didn't want me to help at all, but after seeing that one of them had put 1/2 cup of baking soda in instead of a 1/2 teaspoon, I helped a little! Grandpa was the only one who bought some, but we ate some yummy cookies that evening!
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your daughter's book selections....

    Thanks so much for linking with Collage Friday. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Because of Winn Dixie, it's such a cute book.

    ReplyDelete