Sunday, December 2, 2018

Minimalist House

I have been on a journey towards becoming a minimalist for many years.Two years ago I watched a documentary called Minimalism.  There were only three of us at home at that point, and I had already given away about half of my belongings, and downsized to a small townhouse.  I was finally able to keep a neat and organized home most of the time, but my closets and drawers still got cluttered up time and time again. But after watching that documentary I have been able to keep the main areas of my home and the closets and drawers organized most of the time. I still think I have too much stuff, but it's manageable now.  I have two teens still at home and I have to consider their feelings.  My daughter can part with things pretty easily, but my son not so much!  I always ask them before getting rid of something that might mean something to them.  













No comments:

Post a Comment