Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thursday

Today was a busy day for me with lots of errands. Plus I spent three hours cleaning the kitchen-with lots of interruptions from Sophie needing me. Even though I was so busy, throughout the day, I tried to be available to talk, and really listen, when the kids needed to. Andrew had lots to talk about. He wanted to talk about his speeches that he is writing for next year, and the plans for the national tournament in June.

Fred has been teaching Christian about how the earth spins on it's axis and how the Earth rotates around the sun. Today Christian and I read a book called "Sunshine makes the Seasons" by Franklyn M. Branley. We also did an experiment using an orange with a pencil through it for the Earth and a flashlight.

Lately, Fred has been teaching Charles about programming using his Lego Mindstorms. As I'm typing this they are sitting next to me making a pong game. Charles is picking it up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment