Thursday, May 31, 2007

Christian's birthday

Today is Christian's is 7 years old! He has been counting down the days to his birthday and it's finally here! We have been celebrating all morning. We are going to have a family party today and then have another party with friends and family next week. No school this morning-just celebrating.
Later:
We've had cake and ice cream and presents, all the traditional birthday fun!  Christian is very happy and excited. One of the presents we got for him was a Hot Wheels racing timer. It's something he really wanted, he can race on his bike or on foot with his brothers.
I just got a call from Andrew's basketball coach. He said he wanted to make sure I knew about the awards night this evening. I never got a call about it. Oh well, I guess that's what some of us will be doing tonight.
We are almost finished with our school year. We have about 2 weeks left. I have portfolios to finish for all the boys, this is the first year I'll have 4 to do. It's funny, every year I breathe a sigh of releif that the year is over, but alfter 2 weeks of summer vacation I find myself looking froward to starting again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment