Saturday, January 26, 2008

A day with my mom

Today I spent the day with my mom. First we went to the mall and she bought my youngest two new winter coats. We got great deals at J.C. Penny. Sophie's coat was originally priced at $79 and we got it for $7, and Christian's coat was priced at $70 and we got it for $9! They are big enough that they will wear them next year. I also dropped off my camera at Best Buy to get it fixed.

After spending some time at the mall, we went back to her house for the afternoon. My mom was babysitting two of my nephew's, so Christian and Sophie played with them while my mom and I visited. Andrew met his duo speech partner there to practice because it's a half way point.

I have to say that I have the best mom in the world! It's great that we live so close. She's always been there for me, and she's always so encouraging! We don't get to spend as much time together as we used to. She works a lot, too much, and I'm so busy, but we made plans to get together in a couple weeks to have a girls day out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I need to go shopping with you! Great deals! My Mom works too. She's also a RN. I think I'll go call her now. (sniff)

    ReplyDelete