Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Little Blessings in my day...

Here are 7 little blessings that happened today.

1.I woke up this morning to find that my husband had cleaned the entire kitchen!

2. Christian slid onto my lap as he was reading to me today. He rarely does this anymore as he's getting older. It was so nice to cuddle with him while he read.

3. At lunch time, I threw the ingredients for beef stew into the crockpot. We all enjoyed the wonderful smells of cooking stew all afternoon, and I didn't have do any preparations for dinner.

4.  Sophie, insisted once again on helping me make dinner. She is so helpful. I was going to say no because I was just chopping veggies, but I made sure to find something for her to do. She was so happy when I let her put the cut veggies into a bowl before I put them into the crockpot.

5. My son, Charles, noticed something that needed to be done that I had been putting off. He asked me about it, then he took the initiative to make sure it got done today.

6. I went into our office today and found my oldest son, Andrew, teaching Christian how to do 3D modeling on the computer.

7.Isaiah told me today that reading was his favorite thing to do, then he added, "well, maybe it's my second favorite thing." This is my son who just weeks ago struggled to even finish a book!

2 comments:

  1. That's great. I had really helpful children last night. That was a blessing for me after all the trials lately. I'm working on uploading pictures for my brother's wedding album right now. My brother is 35 and getting married. I'm so excited to have a sister I have waited a long time. Another blessing.

    ReplyDelete