Friday, March 14, 2008

Heart of the matter: favorite homeschool moment


Today's Heart of the Matter meme is to tell about your favorite homeschool moment. After 11 years of homeschooling I can't pick just one because there have been so many! Some favorite moments have been: 
  • teaching my child to read while cuddling on the couch
  • doing science experiments and seeing my kids faces light up
  •  reading aloud to my kids and having them beg me to read another chapter
  •  doing school outside on a beautiful day and realizing that my kids could be sitting in a stuffy classroom at that moment, but they're not, they're with me.

5 comments:

  1. I love that all of us who have blogged so far have the common theme that we just love the whole part of homeschooling!
    My favorite part is cuddling also!

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love that too..when they beg for just ONE more chapter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've always loved sitting out in the grass or laying back on a blanket and watching the clouds float by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice not missing out on those memory-making moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. It's great being able to take school outside on those beautiful Spring days.

    ReplyDelete