Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday

Today I had so much I wanted to do that I didn't get to. Sometimes it helps me to see how much I did accomplish.
  • I relaxed on the couch and read Christy. I was determined to finish this book today!
  • I gave Sophie a hair cut. For weeks I've been debating whether or not to cut her bangs. But since her hair is constantly in her eyes, and she won't keep barrettes in her hair, I decided to cut it.
  • I went to the dump
  • I went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart with my mom
  • I came home and finished the book-what an awesome ending!
  • I played with Sophie
  • Isaiah and I did some yard work while Sophie and Christian played outside.
  • I did an art project with Christian
  • I picked up the two older boys from church. They participated in the 30 Hour Famine. The teens fasted for 30 hours, did community service and got sponsors to raise money for starving children.

No comments:

Post a Comment