Sunday, April 27, 2008

To-do list

This is my To-Do list today. Sundays are usually rest days, but today I have a lot I want to accomplish.
  1. 15 min. general clean-up (everybody helps) done
  2. clean out fridge & defrost done
  3. Give Paige (our dog) a bath done
  4. finish Paige's hair cut
  5. make Banana bread (I have 5 banana's that have to be used)
  6. weekly school planning done
  7. change bed sheets (boys)
  8. clean bedrooms (boys)
  9. family prayer done
  10. family board game
  11. Isaiah and Christian baths done
  12. meal planning done
  13. play guitar done
  14. hang clothes to dry done
  15. make stir fry for dinner done
  16. clean up the leaf piles outside (if the sun comes out) done

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you just reminded me that I need to clean my frig also. Thanks! It's a jungle in there. LOL!

    ReplyDelete