I wake and have quiet time
- Kids wake up, have breakfast, do morning routine. and morning jobs
- Charles/breakfast clean-up & sweep kitchen
- Andrew scoop (or change) kitty litter, sweep bathroom & feed cats
- Isaiah/unload dishwasher & feed and water dog.
- I shower and start laundry
- I help christian and Sophie with morning routine
- Older boys read bible
- I bring Sophie (3) and christian (7) upstairs or in the playroom and read The Memory Bible and The 21 rules of this house.
- Then I help christian with math and reading while Sophie quietly plays next to me.
- Andrew(16) and Charles(14) know what to do and get to work to work on school.
- Isaiah (11) does Calculadders (math speed drills), Grammar, cursive writing, and assigned reading.
- I work with Christian on Five in a Row unit study.
- Isaiah spends 30 playing w/Sophie outside
- I work with Isaiah on his Beyond Five in a Row unit study
- Charles and Andrew each spend 30 min playing with Sophie & Christian outside
- My computer time :)
- Sophie and Christian watch movies
- Boys have free time (they usually play keyboard or guitar or go outside)
- Cleaning time for me and the older boys -click here to get an idea of what we do
- Sophie and christian help me some, then they can play educational computer games
- older boys finish up any schoolwork they have left to do
- Free time for everyone
- I spend time with sophie and christian (drawing,painting, playdough, or crafts)
- nature walks or just being outside
- computer time for 3 older boys
- dinner prep (I just started having the kids rotate being my kitchen helper each day-it's wonderful!)