Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook 9/29


For Today... September 29th

Outside my Window...
It's dark. It's after 8:00 pm and the first time I've been on the computer today.

I am thinking...
I can't believe it's the end of September! Time flies!

From the learning rooms...The basics...reading, writing and arithmetic

I am thankful for...life

From the kitchen...
Andrew is making peanut butter cookies as I type this. I'm glad one of my boys likes to bake! :)

I am wearing..
a denim skirt and cotton flowery shirt

I am reading...Hymns for a Kids Heart by Joni Eareckson Tada

I am hoping...
to order the rest of the kids curriculum this week.

I am creating...
memories with my family

I am hearing... the kids watching a science and technology TV show.

Around the house...
I'm finally getting control of the laundry

One of my favorite things...nature hikes

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
I don't have much planned this week. yay! Maybe a hike with some friends.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment