Monday, October 6, 2008

Daybook 10/7


For Today... October 7th

Outside my Window...
It's a beautiful, crisp, fall day. Three of the kids are outside playing. Isaiah is flying an RC airplane.

I am thinking...
about my son at drivers Ed class tonight. He'll have his license soon!

From the learning rooms...Still focusing on the basics. Looking forward to using the new history curriculum I ordered. I'll get to read lots of great read-alouds!

I am thankful that...I'm able to stay home with my kids during the day.

From the kitchen...Today I made homemade salsa! Meatball subs and corn on the cob for dinner tonight.

I am wearing..
A gray sweater, jeans and sneakers.

I am reading...The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartin

I am hoping...
the curriculum I ordered for the kids comes in the mail this week.

I am creating...good meals for my family. Lately, I just haven't felt like cooking, but I'm forcing myself each night, and my family has been so thankful.

I am hearing...Christian doing his math next to me.  I'm hearing him tell me the answers to each problem :)

Around the house...There are lots of stuffed animals, dolls, and toy story characters all over the living room floor.

One of my favorite things...
is watching my children play together for hours at a time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Apple picking! Sophie is going to a birthday party and Andrew's planning his party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...blogger is not letting me upload a picture for some reason tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Nice meeting you through your Daybook.

    I've got my 4th starting Driver's Ed soon. Its a fun and scary time for them.

    It is fun to hear our kids playing happily together.

    ReplyDelete