Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday



10 things I am thankful for today:
  • I'm thankful that my husband has been spending quality time with the kids. 
  • I'm thankful that Christian started his math today without me telling him to.
  • I'm thankful that I'm able to be a stay-at-home mom
  • I'm thankful that I've been able to be there lately for two friends who were going though difficult situations.
  • I'm thankful for my good friend, Mimi, who makes almost all of Sophie's clothes.
  • I'm thankful tfor the time I spent with Sophie today- pushing her on the swing and playing a  board game with her that she chose.
  • I'm thankful for our warm house!
  • I'm thankful that God "calls those things that be not as though they were"
  • I'm thankful for the holidays!
  • I'm thankful that I enjoy cooking and baking for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment