Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday 12/2/10



10 things I am thankful for today:
  • I'm thankful for answered prayer!There has been a number of them lately!
  • I'm thankful that my husband has started eating healthier.
  • I'm thankful for God's word!
  • I'm thankful for the Christmas season
  • I'm thankful that Mimi treated Sophie and I to see Tangled at the theater yesterday.
  • I'm thankful for a brand new Keurig that we got for free!
  • I'm thankful for my daughter (and all my kids!)
  • I'm thankful for dishwashers!  Mine was acting like it was broken, but it seems like it's ok now.
  • I'm thankful that God is still working in me, and he loves me with an everlasting love!
  • I'm thankful for our pellet stove!

Click here to see more Thankful Thursday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment