Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday 10/28




I've been doing a weekly Bible study with a friend and one thing I've learned through the study is that I need to be more thankful.  I've been trying to thank God for things throughout the day, but I thought that this meme would help me get some these things that I'm thankful for written down. The Bible says to be thankful in all things! Here are 10 things I'm thankful for today:
  • I'm thankful for a warm, sunny, colorful  fall day
  • I'm thankful that Christian (age10) has been so into God and the Bible lately!
  • I'm thankful for good friends
  • I'm thankful that the first thing my daughter said to me this morning when she opened her eyes was "I love you!"
  • I'm thankful that my older kids take time out of their busy schedules to bless their younger siblings
  • I'm thankful  that my husband has never criticized my housekeeping or how I homeschool -he always tells me what a great job I'm doing
  • I'm thankful for AWANA at our church, where my kids can play games with friends and learn Bible verses
  • I'm thankful that Christian took the initiative to help Sophie learn her verse yesterday
  • I'm thankful for our home
  • I'm thankful that my husband and I are still in love after 21 years of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment