Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday 10/28




I've been doing a weekly Bible study with a friend and one thing I've learned through the study is that I need to be more thankful.  I've been trying to thank God for things throughout the day, but I thought that this meme would help me get some these things that I'm thankful for written down. The Bible says to be thankful in all things!
  • I'm thankful for a warm, sunny, colorful  fall day
  • I'm thankful that Christian (age10) has been so into God and the Bible lately!
  • I'm thankful for good friends
  • I'm thankful that the first thing my daughter said to me this morning when she opened her eyes was "I love you!"
  • I'm thankful that my older kids take time out of their busy schedules to bless their younger siblings
  • I'm thankful that I enjoy homemaking and homeschooling so much
  • I'm thankful for AWANA at our church, where my kids can play games with friends and learn Bible verses
  • I'm thankful that Christian took the initiative to help Sophie learn her verse yesterday
  • I'm thankful for our home

No comments:

Post a Comment